Cagliari, Sardinia
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Sun country airlines made no attempts to return my calls or emails, after my luggage was lost on an international flight to Italy. As of 4 days later, I am still stuck here at the Moxy Hotel in Malpensa, with no luggage. Imagine arriving in a forgiven country, with no work tools, costing me thousands of dollars.

The baggage claim was dribbled out, virtually un legible. The customer service was not what I would appreciate from a successful company. I do not wish to fly sun country in the future anymore.

I will filing a complain, with the FAA or accredited governmental agency upon this matter. Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sun country airlines baggage policy from Sun Country Airlines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Sun Country Airlines to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service, inconveince of delayed flight, response time and very poor experience. Author liked the most ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sun Country Airlines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sun Country Airlines?

Comments