Horrible service especially for military families. I do not recommend this airline. They have horrible, inflexible customer service and make no accommodations for military members or families.

I am a military spouse and was flying to meet my husband when he returned from deployment in our new state. Due to my husband's extended deployment I needed to cancel my airline ticket. I was told that cancellations are not possible even with the letter I had been issued by the military but that I could "change" my flight date and put my flight on hold for up to a year.

Now that I have attempted to change my flight I find that I cannot retain a credit for the difference in the cost of the two flights (even though the new flight is nearly $100 less), but that I also need to pay a $75 change fee out of pocket that cannot come out of the difference in ticket costs.

According to their customer service the following is there change policy for military members taken from their customer service email: "Sun Country Airlines does offer cancellations with refunds for passengers and immediate family traveling on the same reservation, who present orders for deployment to the Middle East." For those not in the military, this policy would cover only a fraction of the situations leading to military-related changes or cancellations.

Horrible customer service experience. I will not be flying this company again.

Review about: Sun Country Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Sun Country Airlines?

Comments