Sun Country Airlines - Review in Transport category from Watertown, South Dakota

My daughter and i eere scheduled for a return trip from seattle to minneapolis.The electronic gate pass said gate d5.

We waited and waited, until it became obvious that the flight would not leave D5. No announcement over the public speaker, no sun country representative to get help from. The web site, gave the gate the flight was suppose to arrive at in minneapolis. The telephone number was completely useless.

Finally a lady from Alaska Airlines with the help of a not so friendly TSA officer found the flight had been switched to a Delta flight. After literally running across the Seattle terminal, we finally boarded the flight.(the last two to get on board).

Now it may have been Seatac's fault the flight had been changed. I understand that. But being unable to get hlp from a Sun Country representative is my complaint.

What kind of airline are you? I would like to know. Having to run across the terminal, my foot developed a blister. It has now become infected.

For a diabetic, this is not good.A photo of my gate ticket is attached.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Review category
review #863895

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sun Country Airlines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.