2.0

My daughter and i eere scheduled for a return trip from seattle to minneapolis.The electronic gate pass said gate d5.

We waited and waited, until it became obvious that the flight would not leave D5. No announcement over the public speaker, no sun country representative to get help from. The web site, gave the gate the flight was suppose to arrive at in minneapolis. The telephone number was completely useless.

Finally a lady from Alaska Airlines with the help of a not so friendly TSA officer found the flight had been switched to a Delta flight. After literally running across the Seattle terminal, we finally boarded the flight.(the last two to get on board).

Now it may have been Seatac's fault the flight had been changed. I understand that. But being unable to get hlp from a Sun Country representative is my complaint.

What kind of airline are you? I would like to know. Having to run across the terminal, my foot developed a blister. It has now become infected.

For a diabetic, this is not good.A photo of my gate ticket is attached.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sun country airlines flight. Sun Country Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sun country airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sun Country Airlines.

Had an Experience with Sun Country Airlines?

Comments

Orting, Washington, United States #1230442

Thats why you should always check the monitors as well as arrive early