My name is Ioan Hodadea and we buy 2 tickets from Dallas to Punta Cana for June 15 of 2018, confirmation : WSKXQQ.

In Dallas airport at the counter when I take my ticket, they verify my travel luggage, and it was correct size for carry-on.

My confirmation says we have one personal item and one carry-on - free per each ticket.

At the boarding gate, one gentleman, DAVID ZAMBRANO want to charge me for carry-on $25 and when I show him my confirmation e-mail who state I have one personal item and one carry-on Free, he told me if I want to pay, I get in the plane, if not, he will let the plane go, and I will be full responsible for my decision.

We are talking here about $25, which is not big deal, but why I have to pay them if I have free carry-on on my ticket?

We have no problem on the way back from Punta Cana, and also, the lady from the boarding desk encouraged me to write you this letter to get my money back and most important to let you know how bad, rut and un-professional your employee was. I want to mention that in same situation were other 4-5 travelers who pay extra money just to be able to get in the plane.

Believe me, was the worst experience what I had, and the worst way to start a pleasant vacation on your country.

I attached to this a copy of my airline confirmation, and a copy on my receipt.

For more info, you can contact me via e-mail at nhodadea@gmail.com, via call/text at 469-471-7929

Respectfully, Ioan Hodadea

Review about: Sun Country Airlines Baggage Policy.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments